Send us your material in the form of paths and download the ready mix from our server.
How to prepare files for mixing and mastering. Technical guidelines:
- Add finally arranged tracks to the mix / mastering.
- The delivered traces should be in the wav format, the preferred rip quality is: 24 bit / 44 kHz.
- Make sure that there is no processor, in particular a limiter, a compressor, an equalizer, before downloading the tracks.
- Do not add any effects to them, the traces are sent raw. Do not convert your mixes – just upload.
- Rip all traces separately (for mix) in stereo. All traces must have one common starting point “zero”. (synchronization)
- Each trace should be properly described / named (e.g. kick, snare, hh, bass, guitar, synth, etc …).
- The tracks cannot be overdriven, should be ripped as far as loud, but not too loud, 3/4 on the meter is enough.
- should be edited, tuned and prepared for the final mix – otherwise we will have to add extra costs.
- We ask for suggestions and references – this will lead us to the character of the sound you want to get.
- If you’re sending mixdowns of many instruments (stems), make sure you also include the reference mix of your material.
- You should also check whether the sum of delivered stems / tracks actually sounds like a reference mix.
- Please make sure that you do not miss any trace and that all of them have been properly prepared and performed according to the technical guidelines.
- We do not “add” tracks to the finished mix.
- We introduce corrections to the mix once.
At the end you receive from us:
- Ready mix in 24 bit / 44 kHz wav format
- Ready mix “listening” in 16 bit / 44 kHz format
- Mixed song in “stems” – a song divided into mixed and ripped layers such as drums, bass, synths, guitars, vox …
- Acapella and the instrumental version of the song.
Instructions on the SEND button.
Add your files – Upload your files.
Email to – StudioWoskowychFigur@gmail.com
Your email – Enter your email address.
Message – Write something from yourself, tips on files sent etc., schedule.